Friday, December 10, 2010

Alviss Kong: True Lover or an Idiot?

Having just read about Alviss Kong and his suicide, I feel compelled to write this post. I wonder why.

First, he committed suicide because his girlfriend had broken up with him after being in a relationship for 4 months. He jumped off a building after posting on his Facebook that he was going to do it.

Well, what are my thoughts on this?

First, I think he is a douchebag. For the simple reason that he does not think before he acts and the reasoning behind his actions are superficial. I mean, come on, how many times have people broken up with each other yet moved on and found a life partner? Personally, I think he may be suffering from some kind of disorder or such but I would not be in the proper place to say this as I do not know him.

I doubt he ever considered his family and friends but instead made his decision over the fact that he was not in a relationship. So what? There are many people who are not in a relationship but are happy. By doing what he did, it just shows you that he is irresponsible, somewhat idiotic, and self centered. There is a post, i think it was on his blog that said he was rejected 5 times and still chased after her then finally getting her (at least that is what i gather from http://joshuaongys.com). He said there that he was afraid he would never fall in love and from that post I guess you could really see who he was as a person.

So in this regard, I say now, Suicide is NEVER the answer. This is a bad example to all those who are thinking of following suit. My condolences to the family as they are probably in shock now over what had happened. But I have no sympathy or respect for one who is so self centered such as him who commits suicide for such a selfish reason. So goodbye.




You may hate me but I am only stating what this person seems to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment