Monday, September 20, 2010

Fresh Meat

Today has been quite an enjoyable day for me although a little tiring. Was supposed to wake up by 11am in the morning to go out but guess what? I overslept .__. woke up instead at around 11.30am. Looked at my phone and I saw around 13 miss calls? 9 from Sotong and 4 from Whale. So I rushed to bathe and to get ready. Was supposed to meet them at Mid Valley at 12 but I was sure to be late. So out I went at around 11.40 and was nearby Mid Valley at around 12pm but was stuck behind a taxi that was driving at around 30km/h. I mean, seriously, who on earth drives at 30km/h on a main road much less a taxi?? On the plus side, saw an Audi R8 V10 coupe right infront of the taxi *drools*. Didn't manage to take a proper photo coz well, I was driving. Hahaha. Oh well, there's always next time :D

I reached the Garden's carpark at around 12.10 and made my way over to Mid Valley. [ For those who drive to MV, you should roughly know why I do this ;) ] Met both Sei ye's at Carl's Jr along with Kim (Whale's sister). So decided to eat Carl's Jr. and I don't know why. But I'm not complaining :P I decided to order a Large Set of Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger ( i think). Can't remember what the rest ate though. Hahaha =x
Fries :D
I forgot what this was.. Chilli cheese fries?
Mr Leo and Ms Kimberly
Sei ye Sotong =x
Lunch! :D

After lunch we went over to GSC to catch this:
PIRANHA!
Picture courtesy of Google Images
But we didn't watch it in 3D though. Wondering how it would be like. Haha. Anyways, the movie was okay. Action scenes were cool. There was plenty of blood, however, recommended for 18 and above though due to excessive skin shown. Looking back though, it was a nice movie in terms of action but not in terms of the plot. (Isn't that always the case?) But then, doesn't matter coz I prefer this to Rom-Coms and all that. Haha. So if you're planning to watch, this movie I would say is worth the time unless you're faint of heart ;)

After the movie ended, Mr Leo and sis went off so it was left with me and Bao. Since it was still early, we went to MPH to look at books and all that for awhile. On the way to the car, we spotted New Zealand Natural so decided to try it out. Haha. For me it was the 2nd time trying it I think. It was okay i guess but a little bit expensive for my taste though. Not going back there tooo often =x Hahaha
Sei ye's Mango Passion and Chocolate something i think. =x
Rum & Raisin + Cookies and Cream =)
11.90 for 2 scoops @.@


After New Zealand Natural, we left and I dropped Mr Bao off at Bangsar LRT station and made my way home to SLEEP! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment