Thursday, September 2, 2010

Of cats, dogs, and pork burgers?

Today was a tiring day to say the least. Not cause I had lectures or what not for one whole day, but it's coz of lectures plus going out for a lunch and movie at Tropicana City Mall. On the plus side, I am a happy chap coz was able to spend time with 2 friends who are leaving soon =(

Woke up this morning to find out that there was minimal jam on the roads. ( Due to puasa? My guess that is) Reached college in like 15mins? Quite fast considering i normally reach in like 30+mins in the jam. =D Had the first lecture of the day, PSY 210 ( Conflict theories and resolution). The sub was taught by Prof Datin Dr Quek. It was freakishly boring... Not to say that she's not a good lecturer, on the contrary, she's quite good albeit a little long winded may I say? So class ended and we had to rush to PSY206 (Biopsychology) class in Block E KPD. (We meaning Sean, Sha, and Me). The first class was quite okay. Just a breeze through what we learnt in PSY111 in year one. The same lecturer who taught us biopsych then is teaching us now, Dr.Hera Lukman. Class ended wayyy earlier than expected at around 12.30?

Then me and Li-Sha made our way to meet Mr, Ng Guo Bao and Ms. Lau Ee Wynn at Tropicana City Mall. Before that I paid my fees and yada yada.. When we reached Trop Mall, little did we know that they have not arrived yet! *Gasp* Haha. Well, maybe coz we were i think very early? Around 1.20pm I guess. So we bought the movie tix and walked around. Finally ended up in Borders while waiting for those two.

At 2pm, they arrived and all 4 of us went to a place called Ninja Joe's for lunch. Its a non-halal place which sells pork burgers. Ee Wynn, Li-Sha, and Mr Bao each ordered 2 pork burgers. I have no idea what got into me as I decided to order 6 pork burgers .__.
And here are the pics:
Ms Toh and Mr Ng Ordering for us

Waiting for the food (Sei ye hungry d =x )

Yes, Me <3 Ninja Joe's xD
Our FOOD!!
I kinow u hungry la =x
My Lunch, 1 of everything :D
Lunch time =)

After lunch ended (2.45 or so i think), we headed to the cinemas to watch....
Courtosy of the-numbers.com via Google Images
Cats and Dogs 2!
The movie was, at best, average or slightly above average. Maybe better to save the cash and watch at home?
But there were a few good lessons to be learnt i guess. =) I wont tell u here, you're gonna have to watch it yourself =P
Despite the movie not up to base, I had a wonderful time with my friends and an awesome lunch.

That's all for now, more later.

Cheers xD

2 comments:

Bao said...

LOL i not as hungry as u sei yea!!=x ninja joe u urself wan order so many yet say i very hungry moral*=x hahaha i think the movie ok ah :P storyline abit normal but still funny :P COME ON!! IS A COMEDY!!! SHOULD LAUGH!! XD

Paul the Octopus' cousin, Sotong aka Hou Yea

Jonathan Tan said...

Cheh... Order alot doesnt mean i hungry ma =x It just means I eat alot nia. U leh.. Look like wan devour the whole place =x

Post a Comment