Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mr Ng Guo Bao ( Sotong, Gopal, Sei ye)

This post is dedicated to one Mr. Ng Guo Bao who is leaving for the UK to continue his studies on the 22nd of September 2010, at 2am.

I met Bao in foundation during Calculus class. Through William I got to know Bao better especially since both of them had almost the same classes and I was spending quite alot of time with William ( I'm quite antisocial, i know) Over time, the friendship continued to grow and when MR SEI YE decided to take psychology, it made the friendship even stronger. Like in a previous post, there were 4 of us who were very close: Me, Bao, Sha, Wynn. And so, through up and down, thick and thin, the friendship between us has never wavered. I still remember Bao as being that fat dude (Rmember? xP) who became slim, but now a little bit fat again =x I'm still wondering how the sei ye name came about.. I remember the Gopal part though. xD

But regardless, Bao is and most likely always will be a good friend. A friend who will be there when you need him the most. Interesting that I have little to say. Oh well, it's been great to know you for the past 3 years, don't be a stranger, keep in touch xD And all the best in your studies in UK. (Btw, too many photos upload so I bo upload la. Go my facebook and see xP)

0 comments:

Post a Comment