Thursday, September 9, 2010

We were Black.Burnt. and Quiet.( Yeah, right...)

At 6pm on the 4th of September, I was making my way to the back streets of Petaling Jaya searching for a particular house in Ara Damansara owned by one Lau family. In the car with me were my brother, Daniel Tan, and Ms.Nana Toh Li-Sha. After a few bumps here and there and almost getting lost twice (Well, at least i think it was twice), we finally found our way there. Why were we looking for that particular house you might ask? Well, on that day, Ee Wynn was hosting a farewell BBQ at her place so that was why we were going there. The next question you might ask (If you don't already know), is where is she going? And to answer that, I will say she's going to the UK to complete her studies along with Mr Sotong Gopal a/l Ng =x Different Uni though but still same country. Haha =)

So we finally reached Wynn's place at around 6.30. Was expecting to see Mr Bao there since he said he was gonna be there at 6.30 but he came at 7 instead. Oh well. While waiting, Sha and my bro sat in the living room playing Sha's Rubix I think while I went around snapping pics of whatever I found to be interesting.

The time finally came when everyone arrived, with the exception of Victoria (more on that later), and we could start eating!!!! Actually we could have eaten earlier but it's no fun eating alone is it? ;) 
We had plenty of food on our plates.. There was chicken wings, sausages, fried rice, fried vermicelli(Bihun), satay, chai kueh, and a few more that I can't remember. But the food was goood. =)

After a good time of talking and eating, it was time to cut the cake, or cakes, I should say. It was for Wynn and her bro, Carlson's birthday. Both of them were born in September (Not on the same date though). Who knew? Ok maybe people knew, but I didn't at least =x. Carlson's cake was made of green tea and red bean I think. I'm not really sure. Wynn's cake was a jelly cake in the shape of Winnie the Pooh! It's a running joke that since her name is so similar to the cartoon, we named her after it? Haha :D And so the cakes were cut and we had group pictures! Thank goodness I took my mini-tripod that day as it made it easier for me to take the group pic =) And after all that was over, Ms Victoria Yeong finally arrived. I don't exactly know why she was late, and to be frank, we sort of forgot about her =x

So in the end, after some more food and talk time, we started to head home. My brother and I reached home at around 12 midnight. By then I was feeling extremely tired so I went to bed and continued in my dream of chicken wings and food galore =)

That's all for this post. See you guys next time! p/s. There were too many photos to upload so I made a video instead. Hope you guys enjoy it. [I'm not very good at it so forgive me =( ] For more photos, do visit http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=573782453#!/album.php?aid=226124&id=573782453 (PM me if you are unable to view the pics yeah.) Also visit Ng Sue Ann's album at : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=573782453#!/album.php?aid=268726&id=646535254 as well as CX Tan's album at : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=573782453#!/album.php?aid=275878&id=765454096 for pictures taken by others =)


Also, I have something I need your opinion on. I was planning to try to get the Nikon D3000 in the future. Anyone with any opinions on why I should/should not get it? I don't need features like Live View and Video, I have the G11 for that =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment