Monday, September 13, 2010

Ms Lau Ee Wynn

This post is especially dedicated to my friend, Lau Ee Wynn as she is leaving to the UK to continue her studies.

I met Ee Wynn during my foundation years. We weren't close, I was closer to Mr Bao and the gang ( meaning mostly the guys). Over time however, a friendship grew and there were four of us: Bao, Sha, Wynn, and Me. I don't really know what to say but I do know that I want to post this post to thank her for  being a very good friend over the years. The calm amidst the craziness of Sha, Bao, and occasionally, Me. Haha. But needless to say, she is a very nice person who is also a great friend. Although we initially didn't click till much later but thanks for being a friend. Keep in touch and let's meet up when you're back =) Includes Mr Bao and Ms Nana. =x Haha.

All the best to you in the UK that you will succeed in your life but not neglecting your social life ;)

And here are some pics looking back to the past: (Pics courtesy of Jian and Sha as well)


That's all for this post =)
p/s: Hope you enjoyed the gifts :D (Mr Bao urs is next =x )

0 comments:

Post a Comment